Understand and navigate your Inner Worlds for healing and understanding your natural gifts, in your own time frame and in your own comfortable location!All E-Courses are created by Shamanic Practitioner and Animist Minister Quynn Red Mountain. After 15 years of hosting live circles, workshops and trainings (mostly in Tucson, AZ) Quynn has a growing number of recorded workshops to share with you. Each audio workshop is recorded by Quynn, in her own voice and these courses have been created to help you access your Inner Teachers in a high learning environment. Quynn speaks to YOU. She shares her knowledge and journey ideas with you, she drums and rattles for you as you enter your inner world for personal healing, spiritual expansion, and shamanic training. Quynn wants you to progress in your life using animist practices, and she is here to help you do it!
- There are a growing number of FREE introductory courses available (see below). For each topic presented, there is, or will be, a Free course (PDF), and a Full course (multimedia), created by Quynn, for you.
- Each experiential E-Course consists of media files (audio, video, PDF/text), including a varying number of 1 hour Audio Workshops to go deeply into each subject area- with opportunities to journey to Quynn’s drum!
- Each shamanic workshop is between 45 and 75 minutes long, beginning with an introduction to the subject of the day. In addition to helpful information shared about the subject, there are two shamanic drum journeys with Quynn about varying aspects of the subject area. Some workshops include a guided meditation.
- FOR LIVE WEBINARS AND ONLINE JOURNEY CIRCLES FOLLOW LINKS
Click on each image to be taken to page with full info
Full Multimedia Courses
The consistent rhythm part the veil between the daily and dreaming parts of our mind, opening a portal to an inner landscape that is always there for you. While “there”, you can ask for information and guidance from Spirit Guides about your question or intention.
Free Mini Courses (PDF)
These are experiential workshops that are best utilized when listened to at one time, so try to set aside the allotted time to relax , listen and journey. Some are designed for journeying beginners, while others assume that you have journeyed before. Look at the Online Learning page for journeying advice and audio tips.
These workshop segments were recorded in different places, with different drums over a period of years. While there may be some variation in sound, once you settle in to the experience, Quynn’s drum and voice come through strongly.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for E-Courses:
1) You must be able to watch videos on your device
2) You must be able to download zip files
3) You must be able to play the downloaded audio files on your device of choice (headphones recommended)
4) You must be able to read the .pdf chapters on your device
Due to the fact that the downloads are sent to you upon purchase, All sales are final. No refunds given due to System Requirement issues.
PLEASE NOTE: Quynn is not a licensed counselor or therapist, and her workshops and courses should not replace professional mental, emotional or physical attention.