What follows is how I responded.
It sounds like you are sincere in wanting to make some changes in your life so that you can live with less anxiety.
This takes hard work and some real honest self-appraisal. It also might mean the loss of certain people in your life. Those will be the people that can’t accept you, or, that you will just not have the same spiritual path as. Some people get angry, hurt, scared, or even jealous.
It also means that you can’t be in a victim role (and I am not saying that you are now but it is real easy to fall into the victim role as a sensitive being).
By being a victim, I mean rather than making changes and taking care of oneself, I could say, “I’m sick because of my gift.”
Instead, I choose to educate myself and become better and better at discerning what is best for me.
How can you begin to control these feelings? Think about that word CONTROL. For me, being an empath, psychic, dreamer, sensitive etc. isn’t about control. It’s about being able to flow. I am in the flow. I am in the flow of my gifts, the universe, energy, my spirituality.
To get into the flow, I did many things. Some worked for me. Some did not. We all have to experiment and see what makes us the most healthy.
This means looking at all aspects of our lives.
1. What do you eat? Sensitives can pick up on the energies of food. It can make us sick. Some sensitives pick up on meat and what happened to animals. Other sensitives need meat for the grounding protein. All food has to be examined. Even water is important to think about. Your gifts are energetic. That means you need lots of water.
2. What sort of people do you surround yourself with? Are they kind and positive? Do they have your best interest at heart? If they don’t, then spending less physical occasions with them is better. If they carry drama and crisis with them, it can make you sick. Just because you decide not to be around them doesn’t mean you can’t love them from afar but surround yourself with people that can fill you with light and offer equal energy exchange.
3. What sort of spiritual practices do you do? Do you meditate? Pray? Clear yourself? Center? Ground? Practice ritual and mindfulness? Sing? Chant? Yoga? Exercise? Do art? etc. Cultivate your spiritual practice that you follow as a habit and as a life necessity.
4. Accept your gifts. To have flow-don’t fight them. That doesn’t mean you have to go around telling everyone. It means, you, yourself, have to be okay with them. This is who you are. These gifts were given to you to help yourself and others. You are blessed. Don’t fight them. Love them. Love you.
5. Reach out to the spirit world for help and guidance. We need guides to help us on this path.
That’s all for now. I understood all you wrote. You can claim your power but it does take work. I believe it is worth it.
If you are interested in joining our Facebook group please go to:
You may also be interested in our meetup at: