Welcome to the Web of Life YOUniversity
Animist Education Spirit World Reclamation Soul Restoration Nature Reconnection
Enhance your natural abilities with Quynn Red Mountain-OOlah, Shamanic Practitioner, Animist Minister and founder of Earth Web Media
“Welcome to the Web of Life YOUniversity! I have offered shamanic circles and trainings, in Tucson and beyond, since 1999. I have sat with thousands of People in group and individual settings since then. In 2008 I incorporated Earth Web Media as an Animist (Religious) Non-Profit in order to better serve this Animist community. It is now time to gather all that I have learned and shared in the past and offer these teachings as a wisdom path that can be traveled together, in person and online.
“I do not want you to be a copy of me and my sacred Way, I want you to feel empowered to listen within for your sacred Way, as taught to you by the Spirits of Earth and your Ancestors. These tools are offered to inspire you to explore what is already within YOU!” Quynn Red Mountain
Our time in this Life is a Spiritual One~ It is helpful to all Life to Know your sacred Ways of Being ONE with One’s True Nature and the Nature Beings around.
Enhance and Understand your Unique Relationship with the Worlds within and around~
Animist Education~Spirit World Reclamation ~Soul Restoration~Nature Reconnection
Friends of Web of Life practice Full Circle Animism- We practice the ancient human tools that consistently show themselves in Earth honoring cultures, including: honoring the sacred circle, activating trance with a consistent rhythm, dreaming, honoring the Earth and Sky cycles, elements and directions in Nature, intuition, trance, soul restoration, ritual, interaction with spirit world, ceremony, divination, storytelling, connecting with animal and plant allies, blessings/prayers, dance and sacred singing. Each person consults their own Spirit Guides about how to practice these arts.
This path is for anyone, but especially for anyone who is the first generation in their family, after numerous generations of silence/denial, who openly seeks animistic understanding to heal their soul wounds, and to feel their connection with the Sacred Web of Life. In this way we come Full Circle. It is understood that the Spirit World teaches and guides each person in their healing, and each Animist in their sacred art. In these times we are called to remember what our ancestors knew, and then create what is needed in our communities from our reviving shamanic and animist hearts. Welcome home. We all Belong.
Study Options: There are multiple paths that can be traveled-
1) Learn more by downloading one or all of the free mini-courses at the Online Learning Page of shamanicanimism.com
2) Sign up to follow the Web of Life Podcast to learn more about this path, listen to audio tales and travel your inner realms with Quynn’s voice and drum.
4) Download and complete any of the pre-recorded online multimedia Course Series (each course includes 3-7 one hour workshops), covering 20 years of original introductory workshops, journeys and meditations, created and recorded by Quynn. Courses are available individually, but if the main six courses are completed (together called Animist Rising!), one is eligible to participate in online and in-person trainings listed below.
5) Join a Live Online Personal Development series with Quynn
- 1) Each year various training workshops and journey circles will be offered online with live connection, and in Tucson, AZ. See the calendar of events here.
- 2) Web of Life Animist Practitioner (Soul Medic)– 6 month online Training/4 live hours a month-Strengthen your Animist Nature and your ability to support other Animists, wherever you are! Pre-Reqs apply
- 3) Web of Life Animist Minister (Spirit Bridge) Ordainment Program-12 month Training . One week at beginning (in Tucson, AZ, but could be many places-contact Quynn to host program) and another at year’s end- with 10 months of online connection in between. Soul Medic and/or Shamanic/Animist Healing Practitioner training is pre-requisite. Next start date- TBA-Please inquire.
In Person Training (in Tucson, AZ)
- 1)Animist Practitioner Training (Soul Medic)- 3 weekends in Tucson (could be offered in your location-contact Q for details)
- 2) Web of Life Animist Minister (Spirit Bridge) Ordainment Program-12 month Training. One week at beginning (in Tucson, AZ, but could be many places-contact Quynn to host program) and another at the end- with 10 months of online connection in between. Soul Medic and/or Animist Practitioner training is pre-requisite. Next start date- April 2018
- Shadow and Light Shamanic/Animist Healing Practitioner Training
Quynn offers these learning options in an affordable way so people who have varying financial situations can have access to journeys, circles , courses and trainings with her though available technology. We all have Shamanic/Animist ancestors who knew how to interact with the sacred web of life, and it is time to Remember, Reclaim and Restore our Sacred Selves in this modern world. Join me in the circle, however it best suits you at this time! New parts of the Web of Life YOUniversity are released regularly!”
Each journey, meditation, workshop, series, ceremony and training encourages you to explore within your consciousness, spirit world and soul, while connecting more deeply with the sacred web of life.
FYI- If any payment button does not work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you what you need!
Easily download hours of kindly guided shamanic instruction in one-time drum journeys, shamanic healing workshops, courses focused around important subjects, and animist trainings. Each journey and meditation encourage you to explore within your consciousness, spirit world and soul, while connecting more deeply with the sacred web of life.
Web of Life YOUniversity Study Options:
CLICK ON IMAGES BELOW FOR DETAILS
I love receiving my weekly Audios. Your words hold great meaning and are beyond helpful.
I just listened to one of your Shamanic Workshops and it was excellent. You provided safety, guidance, and comfort for my journey. Good work.
I want to say thank you Quynn. I just listened to the soul retrieval recording and journaled about my findings. It is so much of what I’ve been thinking and feeling that was knotted and this allowed the knot to unravel. I am so grateful and appreciative. The only part of the process that caused some momentary pause/distraction was when I would hear the word “imagination” but only because “it’s in your imagination” was used as a negative in some parts of my life. I got over it before the drumbeats started. Thank you for that too.
The Shamanic Journeying Experience can help you:
- Relax and Rejuvenate
- Soothe and Understand old wounds and current thoughts/beliefs/attitudes/blocks…
- Explore your Inner Wilderness, and how the Universe speaks directly to you
- Remember your Animist ancestry and experience this truth in your life
- Expand your ability to connect with your inner spiritual teachers
“It is like I have been doing this all my life, but forgot, and now I am remembering. Thank you thank you for your guidance and willingness to lead those of us drawn to this path. “
“Listen to the Drum, and It will all Come.”
2:30 minute drum with Quynn
2 minute Rattle with Quynn
Quynn’s voice as Guide
A few details to remember as you go within to connect with your inner world:
- To begin…listen to your rhythmic music, relax, close your eyes, ponder your question and ask for help.
- You are not going anywhere that is foreign or dangerous. This is your inner world.
- Always follow what first comes to your mind. (If you ask for an animal helper and “ant” comes, don’t try to change it to something more dramatic. Ask for “ant’s” wisdom.)
- If you get stuck, or are unsure, ask a question and/or ask for help.
- Trust that you will experience whatever you need most right now.
- If you begin to feel that you are “thinking” your way through journey (instead of letting it come to you), pause, breathe and listen to the rhythm.
- If you experience something that seems painful, trust that it is for your highest good, and ask a question (“Help!” is a great question).
- Ask for a guide and/or helper each time you journey.
- Write down your experiences afterwards, (including your doubts, feelings, and questions), and do not discount anything.
“I love your drum tracks. I have been journeying to my best ability. I am realizing the parts of me I’ve lost and need to retrieve back. You are a blessed soul to offer these drum tracks to people all over this world.”
Download Shamanic Journey mp3s about many topics
join in a Live ONline Shamanic Journey Circle
All pre-recorded segments and courses are created by Shamanic Practitioner and Animist Minister Quynn Red Mountain. Offering circles since 1999, Quynn has a large archive of original journeys, circles and workshops to share with you. Each segment is recorded by Quynn, in her own voice. She shares her knowledge and journey ideas with you, she drums and rattles for you as you enter your inner world for personal healing, spiritual expansion, and shamanic training. Quynn wants you to progress in your life using shamanic practices, and she is here to help you do it!
Please note that Quynn is not a counselor or licensed therapist. Quynn offers these circles to assist each participant in their own healing experience.
Live Circles: Refunds will be given if Quynn has a tech issue that makes it so the circle cannot happen, or that the circle is stopped midway due to a technical issue on Quynn’s end. Refunds will NOT be given if you are not able to attend, or for tech issues on your end. You need to check your technology before the circle to make sure that zoom is installed and able to run on your device.
Courses: Due to the fact that the Course downloads are sent to you upon purchase, All sales are final. No refunds given.
Quynn Red Mountain