Quynn Red Mountain offers a variety of Personal Development and Vocational trainings, in person and online each year. Below you will find upcoming opportunities!
Each series varies in length and purpose, and some have particular prerequisites.
4 Saturdays/4 months in Tucson: January 13, 2018, February 10, March 10, April 14 10am-4pm
Becoming a Shamanic Practitioner takes years and ultimately only the Spirits choose who is called to be a practitioner in a shamanic way. Even if you are not be called to be a Shamanic Practitioner you are still able to incorporate Animist and Shamanic beliefs and tools into your practice. This series can help you understand your calling and how to implement your gifts into the world.
This training is for those who feel called to be a healing practitioner and are ready to:
1) Connect with your Spirit World, Guides and Ancestors through the shamanic journey and dreamwork to learn about your intuitive gifts (empathic, shamanic, psychic,and energetic ).
2) Look at, listen to, and tend, aspects of your “Shadow” Self (personal and ancestral) with support of Spirit and Human allies, in order to more fully hold space for others and their “Shadows”.
3)Explore opportunities to practice your intuitive gifts with like minded people in an energetically safe environment that all participants create together.
4) Accept the call to share one’s gifts in service to the Sacred Web of Life.
5) Create personal ceremonies and practitioner practices that are meaningful to you.
January 20-21 2018 Saturday 10-3 and Sunday 1-5
This Training emphasizes our Animist worldview and shamanic understanding, including offering respect and being open to communication with: animals, elements, plants, trees, spirit world, dream world, intuition, ancestors, spirit guides, other humans, and sacred self. This path honors diversity in our human family, and that there are many ways to interact with the living worlds. Genders, in all expressions, are an important aspect of the Web of Life.
*Animist Soul Medic- . An Animist who is committed to utilizing their skills to hold sacred space for their Earth Honoring Kin using peer-to-peer tools (see below). An Animist Soul Medic is capable of holding space for those in need of spiritual support due to living in the dominant culture and in challenging life situations. Trained Animist Soul Medics utilize spiritual tools and ceremonies for clearing and balancing within Self and Communities.
During Weekend One we will address:
1. Animist Reality Awareness-The Web of Life includes All
2. Unique needs for Animist People-The art of “Holding Space”
3. Remaining Calm is a Revolutionary Act
4. Grounding, Clearing and Balancing as Spiritual Maintenance
5. We are a People-Empowering Diversity of Colors, Genders, Cultures
The next 12 month training program will begin in April of 2018
Enhance your skills in holding space for Earth honoring People in your community-
Beginning in May 2018, we meet for 2 hours (10am-noon MST) live (www.zoom.us) on the first and third, Sunday of each month to discuss the current subjects and independent exercises, as well as to experience meditations and shamanic journeys, guided by Quynn. We use a private forum to share experiences in between live meetings. Meetings will be recorded, but participants are required to attend at least one of the two monthly live meetings.